Pour le moment l'ensemble des ateliers se déroule en ligne
Samedi 7 mai 2022 " Comment harmoniser sa relation au passé?"
Le passé envahit régulièrement votre pensée?
Les ruminations, les souvenirs, les colères, les regrets reviennent sans cesse et interfèrent dans votre relation aux autres, dans votre relation au monde? Cet atelier est peut-être fait pour vous, pour (re)trouver un chemin vers l’harmonie.
Atelier terminé " Comprendre et dépasser les obstacles au changement"
Vous voulez changer, vous voulez transformer votre vie mais vous avez l'impression que les mêmes obstacles vous ramènent régulièrement en arrière? Cet atelier vous permettra d'y voir plus clair sur les mécanismes qui ralentissent ou empêchent le changement.
Atelier terminé "Comment harmoniser sa vie?" - Atelier spécial weekend
Vous souhaitez entreprendre une transformation personnelle pour vivre de façon plus harmonieuse avec vous-même et avec votre environnement? Cet atelier vous permettra de mettre en place des actions concrètes.
Atelier terminé " Mindset : transformer son état d'esprit positivement"
C'est la manière dont nous appréhendons notre quotidien qui donne la couleur de la vie. Dans cet atelier vous apprendrez à travailler sur votre état d'esprit pour voir l'aspect positif des choses et des événements.
Terms & Conditions (Last updated - May 23, 2021)
Please read the following carefully from beginning to end. By signing the front page you agree to the following.
1. Information provided on this form gives Johanna Brookman permission to communicate with you via mail, email, fax, phone, text and social media to relay special offers, announcements and information you may find valuable to you or to your business. Your information will not be shared with third parties under any circumstances.
2. The product or service you have purchased contains confidential, copyrighted information that may not be copied or reproduced without prior written consent from Johanna Brookman.
3. Occasionally we will send you written reports and emails outlining special events, offers and information relevant to your industry needs. You may ‘opt-out’ or unsubscribe from these by following any unsubscribe instruction in our correspondence to you. After doing so, you will no longer receive any specific correspondence that you have unsubscribed or opted out from unless you open a new account, enter a contest or opt in again to receive such correspondence.
4. Cancellations or Variations by the client – All sales/bookings are considered final once payments are processed and any outstanding balance will remain due irrespective of whether the product/service overleaf is consumed or not. You must confirm your attendance date for any live event purchased within 14 days of date overleaf by emailing email@example.com or your booking can be rendered void. Once your date for attending is registered and confirmed, it cannot be transferred or changed. Under certain reasonable circumstances, Johanna Brookman can consider a transfer if the request is received in writing.
5. Charges, Payments, Refunds – All fees are non-refundable. If you are a consumer you have a right to a ‘cooling off’ period, as described; You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days of signing up without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days of the date of the contract. However, if you start the service during the 14 days cancellation period then you lose your right to cancel.
6. Consequences of Failure to Pay – If payment is not made by the client within the agreed time limits set out overleaf, Johanna Brookman will treat this as a breach of contract and therefore be entitled to end any offer of event, products or services and retain any sums already paid. Any outstanding payments will remain payable to Johanna Brookman and can be passed onto a third party collection agency to enforce payments due. This is without prejudice for Johanna Brookman’s rights to claim damages from the client in respect of any loss suffered by Johanna Brookman.
7. Price – All prices stated are in EUROS and are inclusive of VAT at the current rate unless otherwise stated. The overall price must be paid when stated, at time of order prior to goods and/or services being received as per signed agreement. Johanna Brookman reserves the right to suspend services due to failed payments and without prejudice, reserves the right to claim damages for any subsequent losses caused by failure to pay as agreed. The agreed fees will be paid by the client in accordance with any payment plan agreed with Johanna Brookman, its representatives or any finance company. These fees will remain payable irrespective of whether the purchased program or product is completed or consumed/utilised or not. This will also be the case should the client change their minds and still has an outstanding balance due to Johanna Brookman, its representatives or any finance company.
8. Alterations to advertised packages – All advertised packages are subject to availability. Every reasonable effort will be made to adhere advertised packages Johanna Brookman. Any packages may be altered or omitted and/or dates changed either before or after confirmation of the booking. Johanna Brookman accepts no contractual liability where such alterations, omissions or changes occur after confirmation of the booking. Johanna Brookman agrees to use reasonable endeavours (such reasonable endeavours to be strictly subject to the organisers/promoters of events and/or other third parties making alternative packages available and further subject to Johanna brookman’s right to change the price applicable) to provide a reasonable alternative package and the client agrees to accept such reasonable alternative package.
9. Terms & Conditions version – In case of conflict the French version (conditions générales de vente) of the Terms & Conditions will prevail. This document can be found on the French version of the website johannabrookman.com
10. Law and Construction – The terms and conditions of this contract, for the avoidance of doubt, shall be governed by French Law. Johanna Brookman and you (the client) submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French Court (tribunal de commerce de Pontoise) in all matters regarding the contract and its terms or conditions.
Fait à Jouy le Moutier 95280,
le 23 mai 2021
par Johanna Brookman (legal representative)
Politique de confidentialité
Last updated - May 23, 2021
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your first name, your last name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site. If you are using our mobile application, this information may also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, your country, your likes and replies to a post, and other interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.
The Site does not access your Facebook basic account information.
Data From Social Networks
The Site does not access user information from social networking sites, such as Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Mobile Application Information
The Site does not use a mobile application
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
● Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
● Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
● Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
● Create and manage your account.
● Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
● Email you regarding your account or order.
● Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
● Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
● Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
● Notify you of updates to the Site.
● Offer new products, services and/or recommendations to you.
● Perform other business activities as needed.
● Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
● Process payments and refunds.
● Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
● Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
● Respond to product and customer service requests.
● Send you a newsletter.
● Solicit support for the Site.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
The Site doesn’t offer this possibility at the moment.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 18. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
● Logging into your account settings and updating your account
● Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
● Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site
● Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
● Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Post address - 28 Avenue Camille Saint Saens 95280 Jouy le Moutier
Phone number - +33783720909
Utilisation des cookies
Nous utilisons des cookies pour assurer une expérience de navigation fluide. En continuant, nous supposons que vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies.